Citibank Personal Loan Interest Rate @10.99%. Get your Personal Loan
Citibank was founded in 1812. Citibank started its activities in Kolkata, India and is one of the leading foreign investors in India that plays a vital role in the Indian economy. It has 45 branches in 28 cities.
The products and services offered by Citibank are credit cards, investment funds, loans, mortgages, investments, insurance and banking services.
You can use your personal loan for any purpose, such as renovating your apartments; urgent needs, to support one of the family members, the marriage of themselves and your dependent parents and the expansion of your house financially, to deal with emergency costs, but that always comes with high interest rates, ranging from 12 to 20% .
Personal is a very flexible loan that offers every other type of ideal loan option for both business people and employees.
Citibank offers a personal loan where you can benefit from Rs 30, 00, 000 Lakhs in just two days. Request a Citibank personal loan online at a competitive interest rate.
In general, both banks and creditors with a low debt / weight ratio manage to manage their monthly debts. Therefore, they are more likely to prefer the bank than candidates with more than 40%. It measures a good balance between the debt and the monthly income. Banks want the number of candidates to be as low as possible, because the risk factor for the loan is low for them.
Top reasons to get personal loan from city bank:
- Loan amount up to 30 00000
- Loan funds credited to your bank account in 48 hours
- Fixed interest rate for predictable monthly payments
- Part pre payment option available
- Balance consolidation for your Credit Card and Personal Loan outstanding (Balance Transfer)
- Get funds in your account 48 hours
- Flexible repayment options from 12 to 60 months
- Get the additional funds in no time
- Simple documentation and special offers
- Full and part payment options
- For the loans taken from 2015 you will have the option to close the account in full after 12 EMIs.
- Partial and prepayment options available after one year completion
- Balance transfer of credit card and personal loan outstanding
- Minimum loan amount: 100,000
- Maximum loan amount: 30, 00,000
- Loan tenure: 12 months to 60 months
- Interest Calculation: [Loan outstanding * ROI* Number of days in a month/ 365 days]
Documents required for Citibank Personal Loan
Proof of Identity:
- Photograph is mandatory, PAN Card, Valid passport, Voter’s ID card
Proof of residence:
- Valid driving License, Valid passport Id, Voter’s ID card, Utility bill, Food Card, Original letter from the company
Proof of Age:
- Birth certificate, School leaving certificate, College certificate, PAN card and Company ID card confirmation
Length of Employment and Continuity of Business:
- Letter from employer, Old pay slip, Form 16
- Latest 2 month pay slip
- Last 3 months bank statement
Steps involved in the Citibank personal loan Processing:
- Loan application login
- Document collection Process
- Personal loan customer agreement
- Loan amount Disbursal
For more information on Citibank personal loan queries, get in touch with us.