Apply for Karnataka Bank Personal loan at lower Interest rate:
Karnatak bank was established in 1924. Karnataka bank is one of the leading banking financial service companies located in Mangalore,Karnataka. The bank has a wider network of 715 branches and 1100 ATM’s across 21 states and 2 union territories. The services and products Karnataka bank offers are multi branch banking, deposit schemes, fixed deposits, ready money deposit, cumulative deposit, NRI services, loan schemes for salaried persons and InstaCash.
Karnataka bank offers personal loan to the salaried individuals to meet purposes like purchase of household articles, consumer durables, Children’s education, marriage, thread ceremony of self and dependants, Medical expenditures for self and dependants, Obsequy expenses and renovation of home.
Amount of Loan:
- Karnataka bank offers maximum of 10 times of monthly gross salary. The maximum quantum of loan is Rs.5 lakh
- Up to 5 years
- Up to 2 Lakh, co-applicant should be a permanent employee of reputed companies, universities, Institution, Colleges
- Above 2 lakh, co-applicant should be a permanent employee of reputed companies, universities, Institution, Colleges, Liquid security of LIC policies and NSC
- Base rate: 10.25%
- Interest Rate: BR+6.50...17.00%
Eligibility for K-Power Personal loan:
- Individual having SB/CA in this bank is eligible. He can be a salaried person, a professional or someone receiving regular income from rent and Pension, etc.
- You can get up to Rs.25, 000. The amount withdrawal can be through ATM.
- Subject to renewal before the due date
Documents required for Karnataka bank Personal loan
- Recent passport size Photographs
- Passport, Voter Id, PAN Card, Driving License
- Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Passport
- Last three months Bank Statements, 6 months passbook
For salaried Individual:
- Latest salary slip
- Form 16
Documents for self employed people
- Latest bank statements
- Income Tax Return for last 2 years
If you would like to know more about Personal loan in Karnataka bank, have a word with our team and experience the difference.