Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of India's largest private banks with headquarters in Mumbai with a large market capitalization value. It is the first non-bank financing company that has converted to banking services.
Kotak Mahindra Bank currently has a network of 641 offices and more than 1,159 ATMs across the country. It offers a broader range of financial services and banking products through multiple channels for companies and retail. Kotak Bank was founded in 1994. It started with internet banking in 1998.
A personal loan is the loan that has been taken out to meet personal needs and obligations. It can be used for purposes such as expanding your business, buying a car, immediate needs and unexpected expenses. In this loan, the borrower can use the loan without legal red tape.
Although banks are willing to lend you more, the loan amount varies from person to person, depending on the profile and the types of companies you work for, the history of work and the savings. , the stability of your income.
Kotak Bank offers unsecured loans with simple EMI options and the lowest available interest. You must have proof of your job and a steady stream of income. By requesting a personal loan, you can easily overcome financial obstacles while getting the money to take care of your family obligations.
If you have a low credit score, you can miss a personal loan even if you meet all other conditions. We generally opt for a personal loan, credit cards and a secured loan for taking out personal loans.
Avail personal loan from 50,000 to 15 lakhs.
- Flexible EMI options - Loan tenures ranging from 12 to 60 months for the salaried people
- Quick approval on loans
- Hassle free processing
- No security and Collateral needed
- Security, no collateral required
- Best interest rate
- Age Limit: 21 to 58 years
- Employees employed in MNCs, Public sector limited and large private ltd companies
- Income level - Net income of 25,000 after all the deductions
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduate
- Total work experience: Minimum 2 years
- Years in City: Minimum 1 year
Personal Loan Interest Rates & Charges in India:
- Processing fee up to 2% of Loan Amount
- Prepayment / Foreclosure charge - After 12 months
Documentation needed for Personal loan
- Passport copy, Voters Id, Driving license
- Pan Card
- Aadhar card
- Passport copy, Voter’s Id
- Ration card
- Rental agreement copy
- Bank account statement for last six months
- Latest IT return
- Electricity bill
- Last 3 months pay slips and form 16
- Self Employed Latest 2 Years IT and 6 Months Bank Statements