Apply for Syndicate bank Personal loan at Lower Interest Rate:
Syndicate bank is one of the leading commercial banks in India founded by TMA Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. In the initial period it was known Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited and was nationalized in 1969.
Syndicate bank offers syndicate saral loan to meet the genuine personal credit needs and commitments.
- Maximum tenure period up to 60 months for salaried people and Non Salaried people
- The Maximum amount: Rs.2 Lakhs
- Syndicate bank offers the personal to the following entities:
- Permanent employees of Government, Central Government, Public sector, Reputed private sector companies, Teachers, Professors, Pensioners
- Not exceeding 12 months gross salary
- For this class 80% of the invoice value or 10 months gross salary income and maximum of 2 lakhs
- For non salaried people: 50% of the gross Annual Income
- Any third party acceptable to the banking authority persons
- Personal loan interest rate:
- Base rate: 9.70%
- Interest Rate: BR +4.75...Per Annum 14.45%
- Loan Tenure: 5 years
- 0.50% of the Loan amount with minimum of `Rs.500.
For Non salaried People:
- For professionals, doctors, Engineers, Doctors and other non salaried people:
Quantum of Advance:
- 50% of the Gross Annual Income if the latest ITAO is provided
- Bank offers 100% of the average income if last 3 year ITAOs are given
- Syndicate bank also gives the personal loan to agriculturists for meeting the expenses of purchasing consumer durables like like TV, Fridge, Washing Machine, Video/ Audio Equipment, etc.
- The clean loan will be sanctioned on the basis of the existing customers who have already availed some other loans with the bank.
Quantum of Amount:
- 50% of the averages gross annual income or 1 lakh whichever is less.
- Up to three years:
- Third party guarantee is required.
NRI Personal loan
- Syndicate offers the personal loan NRIs having NRE, FCNR, NRO for a period of 1 year
- To meet their genuine credit needs and personal commitments
Quantum of amount:
- For salaried people: 12 months gross salary
- For non salaried people: 50% percentage of gross annual income according to the latest income
- With the CAP: 3 lakhs
Documents required for Syndicate bank Personal loan:
- Signed application form and Photographs
- Passport, Voter Id card, driving license, PAN card and photographs
- Ration card, latest phone bill, passport, Voter id containing mailing address.
- Last three month pay slips and recent months bank statements
- Latest pay slip
Documents for self employed people:
- IT returns for the last 2 years
- Latest form 16
If you would like to know more about syndicate personal loan, Get in touch with us.