Apply Personal Loan in Vijaya Bank at Lower Interest Rate:
Vijaya bank was established on october 1931 by Shri. Attavar Balakrishna Shetty Mangalore, Karnataka. The primary objective of Vijaya bank is to promote banking habit, thrift and entrepreneurship among the farming community Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka.
The Vijaya bank has network of 1786 branches and 1562 ATMs all states and union territories in India. The bank offers its products such as ATMs, Cash deposit machines, debit and Credit cards, Internet banking, Mobile banking, restaurant loans, loan against property and Phone banking to its customers.
- For the purpose of meeting short term needs
- Salaried persons, Pensioners
- Age between 21 to 55 years (Left over service to be minimum of 2 years)
- Pensioners Exit Age: 72 years old
- Last 18 months average net take home salary, with the maximum of 6.00 lakhs
- Maximum of loan amount Rs. 200000
- For pensioners’ eligibility loan amount: 18 months gross Pension
Rate of Interest:
- For pensioners: Base rate + 3.05
- For others: Base rate + 4.05
- Up to 60 months equated monthly installments
- Suitable third party having good net worth acceptable to the bank
- Spouse guarantee waived, however third party guarantee is needed
- Vijaya bank charges 0.55% of loan amount or Rs 2,000 for personal loan.
Pre sanction Documents for personal loan:
- Latest salary certificates of the applicants
- Two passport size photographs
- Identity Proof: Voter’s Id, Passport, Driving License
- Residence address proof:Ration card, Electricity Bill, Passport
- Statement of account of the applicant
- Co-applicant for the past one year from their present Bankers
- Salary slips for the last three months of the applicant for salaried person
- Bank statement for the last three months
- Latest IT return for 2 Years for salaried Professionals, businessmen, self employed applicant
If you have the interest in Personal loan in Vijaya Bank, get in touch with us.