HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate @10.99%. Get your Personal Loan
HDFC bank is financial service company established in Mumbai August 1994 in the name of HDFC bank Limited. HDFC bank has around 4227 HDFC bank branches across India and 11686 ATMs in 2,501cities. It aims to keep the ATM or Branches very close to the People.
Personal loans are also known as collateral free loans where loan is not secured against any kind of asset such as property, car. The borrower promises to repay and his creditworthiness plays a vital role here. The personal loan is for personal use and end use of loan is not monitored by banks. The maximum loan amount you will get varies on loan applicant credit history and various other factors. Since the loan is for personal use, the bank does not keep a tab on how the fund being spent by loan applicant.
Your source of income and your employer also considered before your loan gets approved. Mostly people go for personal loan to close credit card dues, emergency expenses, buying dream home and vacations. Since it is an unsecured loan does not need any guarantor for its approval, only on the behalf of Income. That loan is given on basis of eligibility and ability to repay the loan.
HDFC bank will have a look at customer's CIBIL report whether the customer is meeting its entire set requirement, how the customer maintaining credit history and so on. In case if the borrower is working on Cart A, Cat B listed companies then he will get less interest rate than the unlisted companies. HDFC will take your long years of service into account when approving personal loan, the more you have the better the chance for you.
HDFC Products and Services:
- Its products are Credit cards, two wheeler loans, Personal loan, Business loan and Car loans. HDFC bank offers personal loan for your financial needs and personal commitment with easy EMI options, lowest interest rates. Prepayment is not allowed till the point that borrower completes one year EMIs. You can have check on personal loan eligibility here: https://rupeezone.in/
To qualify yourself for the HDFC personal loan, you should meet following criteria:
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 60 years
- Competitive interest rate
- Net Income should be 15000 after the all deductions.
- Maximum Loan amount 15 Lakh.
- Fast loan approval.
- Special Offers, interest rated for HDFC account holders
- Can be any one of the followings: This includes government ID proofs like Passport, Voter Id, Driving license and PAN card
Can be any one of the followings:
- Passport, Telephone bill, driving license
- Income Proof: Last three months pay slips
Documents for salaried person:
- Last three month pay slip
- Last three month bank statements
Documents needed for self employed people:
- Last six months of bank statements
- Qualification degree proof
- IT returns (3+ years)
- Balance sheet or Profit and Loss statement
- Business Continuity certificate
- To be in your financial world which always forces you to try something new is a greatest attainment. Personal loan helps a lot for this.
If you would like to know more about Corporation Bank personal loan, have a word with us.